Photo credit: Roland Quandt
The all-new GoPro Hero 10 Black has leaked ahead of the official reveal, and this flagship action camera builds upon its predecessor. Featuring a GP2 processor and a 23-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 5.3K/60fps, 4K/120fps, and 2.7K/240fps footage. No other details have been revealed, but if pricing follows the Hero 9 Black at launch, expect it to cost around $449, and that’s without the cloud service or accessories. Read more for a picture of the back.
GoPro’s GP2 processor also powers the HyperSmooth 4.0 stabilization technology, which means you shouldn’t need a gimbal for most filming scenarios. Other features include TimeWarp 3.0 technology, which expedites and controls time-lapse videos, the ability to shoot RAW photos, a webcam mode, HDR, and SuperPhoto support. It’s reported to be waterproof up to 10 meters (33 feet). It’s expected to hit stores some time next month.
- Dual Screens: Osmo Action’s dual screens allow you to capture it all with the touch of a button. A vivid front screen lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting, while the back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display. This durable, versatile action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology that lets you spend less time worrying about equipment and more time living the action.
- The RockSteady technology combines EIS with complex algorithms, delivering stable, shake-free footage no matter how heavy the action gets.
- Action camera with 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor, 12MP, wide-angle 145° that allows you to shoot 4K HDR videos.
- 8x Slow Motion: Capture every epic move with jaw-dropping clarity and detail when you use 8x slow motion with 1080p resolution and 240fps. Time-lapse: Condense time and movement for stunning, easy-to-achieve results. Charging Time: 90 mins
- 11m Waterproof, -10℃ Temperature Resistant Sporting a watertight seal and a hydrophobic coating on the back touchscreen, Osmo Action is waterproof at depths of up to 11 meters, making it the perfect underwater companion. Versatile batteries perform well even in extremely cold environments with temperatures as low as -10℃.