Photo credit: Petri Levälahti
Petri Levälahti, an EA Dice employee, previewed what Grand Theft Auto V would look like as Cyberpunk 2077’s Night City, and the results are stunning to say the least. There are actually several mods that you can use to accomplish this, starting with the GrandCyberPunk map mod, which gives you countless hours of things to explore and travel. Next, is Cyberpunk Peds, which lets you minmic the characters you find in 2077. Read more for a video covering all that you need to recreate Night City in GTA V.
Currently, there are only three Cyberpunk 2077-style vehicles you can add to Grand Theft Auto V: the Cyberpunk 2077 Quadra V-Tech, Delorean DMC-12, Radiant VFF. Other graphical mods you can add include VisualV, Natural Vision Remastered, Visual Vanilla, Faith Connors Mirrors Edge and Sci-fi Hover Bike – motorcycle. If you decide to add every mod mentioned in the video, you’ll definitely need a PC with insanely powerful specs to get everything running smoothly.
- CYBERPUNK 2077: This intricately assembled tome contains history, characters, and world of the long-awaited RPG from CD Projekt Red.
- EXPLORE: Delve into the various districts, gangs, and history of Night City.
- LEARN: Read all there is to know about the technology of tomorrow and research the cybernetics, weapons, and vehicles of Cyberpunk 2077.
- SPECS: Hardcover; 192 pages; written by Marcin Batylda
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Purchase this book for yourself or gift it to the Cyberpunk 2077 fan in your life!