NIO Chief Executive William Li claimed that the company’s latest battery technology will give the all-new ET7 a drive range of over 621-miles between charges. With a starting price of $58,378 USD, it puts this vehicle in direct competition with the Tesla Model S in China. However, the base price does not include the battery pack, as that can only be leased from the company, bumping the base price up to $69,185 USD. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
In addition to the 150kWh battery pack, it can also be configured with either the standard 70-kWh rated for over 328 miles or 100-kWh, good for 435-miles. The vehicle is reported to produce 644 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque, enabling it to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds. Unlike Tesla, the NIO ET7 comes fitted with LiDAR sensors to help it perceive its surroundings when in autonomous or self-driving modes. These sensors boast a 1550 nanometer laser, 120°field of view, and a range of up to 1640-feet. For added safety, there’s also a 5mm wave radar, 12 ultrasonic sensors, and 2 high-precision positioning units. Pre-orders are open now, with deliveries set to begin in Q1 2022.
- More Powerful Upgraded Motor: With a new Version of 300w brushless direct current motor, E22 can reach to 12.4 mph, travel up to 13.7 miles and a max load of 220 lbs. The upgrade brings greater riding dynamic plus stronger 15% hill grade capability.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: Supreme Shock Absorption, no tire Punctures, the upgraded 9-inch Dual Density tires deliver more stability and comfort than the 8-inch solid tires; Dual Braking System and Bell enhanced safety when riding
- Lightweight & Foldable: E22 folds in just one step, and can easily fit in the back of your car. This device is also easy to carry, with a net weight of only 28 lbs (13.5kg), allowing you to single-handedly carry it into subways or elevators
- Innovative & Superior Technology: Smart Battery Management System (Smart-BMS) has undergone 7 years of continuous technological development and produced 300 million batteries. ensuring user safety, and accurate power display.
- Quality Assurance: With the enhanced performance and design, the new E22 is perfect for your last mile journey; One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty information in product details below.