GUNNAR Optiks Lightning Bolt 360 has just launched, and they’re touted as the “holy grail” of gaming glasses. Featuring a lightning bolt-shaped temple to relieve pressure at the front of the head, while offering three different interchangeable temples, standard, post and a strap option for the ultimate comfort while wearing a headset with two interchangeable lens options (Amber for indoor gaming and Sun for outdoor use). Read more for a video review and additional information.
These gaming glasses are designed to help players perform better by enhancing focus and preventing dry eyes during long gaming sessions, in addition protecting their eyes from the short and long-term negative effects of digital eye strain. Plus, it also helps lessen the effects of extendeded exposure to the artificial blue light emitted from digital screens.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED, GUNNAR blue light glasses for gamers to protect your vision, block harmful blue light, reduce eye digital strain, dry eyes, headaches and improve sleep quality Lens Patent 9417460
- Unlike other BLUE LIGHT GAMING GLASSES, GUNNAR has offered the best eye protection for gamers, computer users and kids. We block the peak of the blue light spectrum (450nm), offering the best blue light blocking glasses in the market since 2006
- ABOUT LIGHTNING BOLT 360: Next generation performance and protection Esports glasses designed to relieve temple pressure while wearing headsets - frame width: 140 mm - temple: 135 mm - weight: 29 grams
- INCLUDED with your GUNNAR gaming glasses: 2 interchangeable lens (amber/sun), 3 nose bridge (small, medium, large), 3 temples (classic, post and strap), protective case and pouch
- GUNNAR PROTECTS AGAINST eye-related issues stemming from prolonged screen time including migraines, headaches, dry eyes, blurry vision and negative effects of blue light exposure while gaming or using your computer
GUNNAR has always been the leader in the gaming space, and they take design innovation very seriously – it’s not just about blocking blue light. After listening to feedback from the gaming community it was clear that temple pressure and headaches while wearing headsets were two big issues that needed to be addressed, and so the design idea for the LB360 was born,” said Georgina Petrie, Director of Marketing, Gaming & Brand.