Photo credit: Tanner Van De Veer
The electric Harley Davidson LiveWire motorcycle was most certainly not a roaring success, especially since it retailed for nearly $30K. Industrial designer Tanner Van De Veer figures that it just did not stand out enough, and that’s why he came up with the Harley Davidson Revival. Rather than a standard battery pack, this one has swappable packs, thus cutting recharging time down to zero. Read more for additional pictures and information.
No, you won’t need to buy multiple spare batteries, as Van De Veer proposed a subscription-based program that lets you just pay a monthly fee to swap them out as needed. Other features include adjustable footpegs, leather accents, LED headlights, and several more premium materials, all inspired by some of Harley Davidson’s earliest motorcycles.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life.
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 47.4" H | Dimensions Fold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 41.2 lbs
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5 lbs | Recommended Age: 14+ years | Required Height: 3'11"-6'6"
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.