Hasbro, Inc. announced today that they have partnered with 343 Industries to introduce a range of officially licensed Halo Infinite NERF blasters. The first batch will include three different models: the NERF Halo MA40 Blaster, a motorized, semi-automatic blaster that includes a 10-dart clip and 10 ELITE darts, and two collectible single-shot MicroShots blasters inspired by iconic Halo launchers – SPNKr and The Needler. That’s not all, some of these will also include an exclusive Halo Infinite code for unlockable game add-on content. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The NERF Halo MA40 Blaster, NERF Halo SPNKr MicroShot, and NERF Halo NEEDLER MicroShot are set to hit most major retailers in the U.S. and the U.K. this fall, with additional markets to get them some time in 2021. They’ll continue to expand the lineup with additional blasters, accessories, and retail exclusives launching later in the year.
- Customize the longstrike cs-6 blaster for any mission or battle with the barrel extension, bipod, and scope that attach to the blaster
- This exclusive version of the longstrike Nerf blaster comes with 18 Official Nerf modulus Elite darts and 3 six-dart clips
- Load 1 clip in the blaster and store the other 2 clips in the shoulder stock to keep them nearby for quick reloading
- Fire 6 darts in a row from this bolt-action blaster before it's time to reload this exclusive version of the Nerf longstrike blaster that features Nerf modulus Deco
- Ships in simple recyclable packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free
NERF and Halo are both heritage brands that kids have grown up with and loved for decades, and we’ve found a strong overlap within our consumers. We are constantly looking into ways to bring more innovation and excitement to the NERF brand, and saw an incredible opportunity to collaborate with 343 Industries as they reinvent Halo for the next generation,” said Adam Kleinman, Vice President of Global Brand Strategy and Marketing, Hasbro.