While fans of The Mandalorian are awaiting the second season, Hasbro wants to whet your appetite for merchandise with a new animatronic Baby Yoda, which made its debut today on Good Morning America. If you want to see it in person, head on over to the New York Toy Fair this weekend at the Jacob K. Javits Center. Read more for two videos and additional information.
You’ll have to shell out $60 for the toy when it hits shelves, but this figure does more than just move around. It features over 25 sound and motion combinations, which means its head, eyes, and ears move in response to the top of his head being touched.
You can pretend to harness the power of the Force as he closes his eyes, raises his arm, and sighs as if exerting a great amount of energy. Lay him down and he will close his eyes and take a ‘Force nap,'” said Tony Morrison for Good Morning America.
- THE CHILD: Fans have fallen in love with the character they call “Baby Yoda, ” and now they can add him to their Star Wars toy collections
- 6. 5-INCH ACTION FIGURE: This large-scale Star Wars The Child figure offers kids ages 4 and up BIG, super-cute Star Wars fun with this posable figure
- AUTHENTICALLY STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Star Wars The Child action figure authentically styled after the fan-favorite character from the Disney Plus streaming series The Mandalorian
- POSABLE ACTION FIGURE: This 6. 5-inch Star Wars figure features multiple points of articulation, so boys and girls can pose their Child figure for whatever adorable adventure they can imagine
- LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars action figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
— Good Morning America (@GMA) February 20, 2020