Herman Miller revealed their Special Gaming Edition Sayl Chair earlier this week in six new expressive color palette options. Featuring multiple adjustable settings as well as an unframed 3D Intelligent back with elastomer strands that are stretched to provide the greatest tension at points where support is needed and the least tension in areas that allow for the most expansive range of motion. Read more for a video and additional information.
This chair can be fine-tuned for a perfect personalized fit, thanks to an adjustable arm height / width as well as adjustable seat depth / height, thusalleviating pressure on the legs and allowing the seat to work in harmony with the backrest. At the simple twist of a knob, players can also control Sayl’s Forward Tilt and recline or adjust Tilt Tension. Available now in red, green or black colors, priced from $725.
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra-lightweight design
- Light-speed Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super-fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with up to 25,600 DPI and 10X the power efficiency of previous generation for the ultimate in wireless gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness. Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Ultra lightweight: Innovative endoskeleton design creates a super thin yet incredibly strong outer shell, enabling the body to weigh in at a remarkably light and maneuverable 80 grams.
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design: Tournament ready mouse developed with Esports pros for maximum comfort, control and 50 million click durability. Four removable side buttons for supreme customization. Cable length: 1.80 meters
With the power to move with you, Sayl plays to a gamer’s strengths while offering flexible support and comfort with positive impacts for the long game. It’s the perfect option for active players who can’t quite sit still,” said Jon Campbell, Director of Gaming at Herman Miller.