Photo credit: The Hacksmith
James Hobson, better known as “The Hacksmith” online, has been known for his extreme builds, but his latest creation might be the coolest of them all. Simply put, it’s a plasma-based lightsaber, complete with its own backpack power source. Unfortunately (or fortunately), power does not come from a Kyber crystal, but propane mixed with oxygen that produces an eye-opening blade to say the least. Read more for the build video and additional information.
When turned on, the blade reaches temperatures five times that of a commercial pizza oven in various colors, depending on the type of salts used – blue, green, yellow, red, amber, etc. For those who want their own plasma lightsaber, you’re better off contacting “The Hacksmith” for a custom build rather than attempting to build your own, as this one is powerful enough to burn through a metal door.
- Pay homage to one of the most fearsome bounty hunters in the Star Wars universe and challenge your LEGO building skills to construct this awesome Boba Fett Helmet (75277) memorabilia model for display
- The authentic details of the Boba Fett Helmet are beautifully reproduced with LEGO bricks; Displayed on its base with nameplate, this model will spark memories of thrilling Star Wars scenes
- This Boba Fett Helmet is part of a range of collectible LEGO Star Wars build-and-display models; Also watch out for the Stormtrooper Helmet (75276)
- The best birthday gift, holiday present or special surprise for Star Wars fans aged 18+ and any experienced LEGO builder, this 625-piece Star Wars Boba Fett Helmet offers a challenging construction project
- This LEGO Star Wars Boba Fett Helmet measures 8.5” (21cm) high, 4.5” (11cm) wide and 4.5” (11cm) deep; It doesn’t take up a lot of space, but its striking details are sure to delight any Star Wars fan
- Star Wars fans can show off their loyalty to the Empire and elite LEGO building skills when they construct and display this stunningly detailed replica of a Stormtrooper Helmet (75276)
- The iconic shape and authentic details of a Stormtrooper’s helmet are recreated with LEGO bricks plus graphics stickers; Display it on the base with nameplate to evoke memories of epic Star Wars movie action
- This helmet is part of a range of awesome, collectible LEGO Star Wars build-to-display model kits; Also check out the Boba Fett Helmet (75277)
- This 647-piece Star Wars character model kit makes a top birthday gift, holiday present or special surprise for fans aged 18-plus and offers a rewarding challenge for any experienced LEGO builder
- This cool, collectible LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet measures 7” (18cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep and will make a big visual impact displayed at home or at your workplace