Yomiuriland, an amusement park in Tokyo, Japan, announced this week that it will be offering an “Amusement Workation” package. Priced from $17.94 USD ($34 for two people), it will be available from October 15 and not only includes one hour on the Ferris wheel, but also gives visitors a poolside workspace with access to chairs, tables, outlets as well as WiFi. If you’re finished working, check out all the other attractions, like the botanical garden or haunted house. Read more for a tour of the amusement park and additional information.
There are several roller coasters too, like Bandit, which will cost you extra to ride. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, amusement parks all around Japan have requested their guests not to scream when riding attractions. Unlike Tokyo Disneyland and Universal Studios Japan, Yomiuriland does not require patrons to wear masks, but it is highly recommended.
- Set comes with 8550 classic K'NEX pieces to build your very own coaster.
- Set includes a battery-powered motor that gives life to the K’NEX pieces. Requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included.
- Set comes with an easy-to-follow instruction manual. Ideal for kids 9 and up.
- STEAMagination – It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, & math) with a child’s curiosity and creativity. It powers the fun of each K’NEX set.
- K’NEX Thrill Rides allows each child to build bigger models that move to create an amusement park right in their home!