The 2020 Honda Civic Type R Sport Line is going for a more tame look, if that is even possible, starting by replacing its large rear wing with a low-profile rear deck spoiler. It does retain the shape of the standard Type R’s body, but swaps outs the 20-inch wheels for 19-inch units to provide a slightly smoother ride. The front splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser are also greyed out instead of keeping with the red line look. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
On the inside, the standard red bucket seats have been replaced with simple black ones with red and grey stitching. Honda also added more sound deadening in addition to the thicker tires, while the hatch, trunk mat, trunk lining as well as rear door liners all receive more insulation to make the drive quieter.
- Authentically licensed product from the Fast & Furious Saga.
- As seen in The Fast & The Furious, Johnny's Honda S2000 has been taken directly from the big screen and brought to you in a 1:24 scale die - cast model
- Crafted from durable materials such as 100% die - cast metal and premium rubber tires.
- Our high - end casting method allows for feature rich details, such as an opening hood, doors , detailed interior, and trunk.
- This premium die - cast model is a must have for any Fast & Furious collection
It still keeps the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder generating 315 horsepower for the European market or 306 hp and 295 pound-feet of torque in the US, mated to a six-speed manual transmission.