If you wander into the desert just north of Las Vegas, a large metal tube may come into view, and this isn’t some ordinary construction project. This is where Virgin Hyperloop is developing a futuristic pod-based system that will be able to transport passengers at up to 750 mph using air-free vacuum tunnels with magnetic levitation. Put simply, it’s going to will feel like an aircraft at take-off and once you’re at speed. Read more for a video and additional information.
There will not be any turbulence because the Virgin Hyperloop system counteracts it, similar to noise-canceling technology, but for bumps. The company will make use of off-white materials and a back mirror to make the pods seem larger and more inviting for passengers. Each pod will seat up to 28 passengers and can be fully customized for long or short trips as well as for freight.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (Plus) (RPi 3+) Released in March 2018--Broadcom BCM2837B0,Cortex-A53, 64-bit SoC @ 1.4 GHz Features Upgraded On-board WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Great Retro Gaming look and feel--Includes 2 Newly Upgraded Classic USB Gamepads (MODEL V3.0) & Retrogaming Case with ease of access to all Ports
- Includes a Samsung EVO Class 10 Micro SD Card (32GB)--Preloaded with NOOBS & RETROPIE and ready to go--Also Includes 8GB Flash Drive Preoaded with Named folders For easy Game Transfers
- Highest Quality Components--2.5A Power Supply With Switch--HDMI Cable--Heatsink
- Perfect for Retro Gamers -- Includes The Vilros Quick Start Booklet with Retro Gaming Instructions
Hyperloop’s inclusion [in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act] shows that we’re on the precipice of a new era that will change the way we think about mobility in this country. I hope the House of Representatives will expeditiously pass this legislation so that these additional avenues for investment in hyperloop’s successful deployment in the U.S. can become law,” said Josh Giegel, CEO and Co-Founder of Virgin Hyperloop.