Does the 2020 Ripsaw EV3-F4 super tank by Howe & Howe look familiar? That’s because a previous model was featured in “The Fate of the Furious” from 2017. Weighing in at 12,000-pounds, this behemoth sports a fully custom suspension system that gives it a ground clearance of 22-inches, while heavy duty rubber tracks enable it to traverse just about any terrain, including muddy slopes as well as slippery snow. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It’s powered by a 6.6-liter Duramax turbodiesel engine generating 800 hp and 1000 lb-ft of torque, mated to a proprietary transmission from Pacific Performance Engineering, enabling the tank to hit a top speed of 60mph, making it the world’s fastest dual-tracked vehicle. Other high-tech features include a FLIR (forward looking infrared) M625cs camera, pop-up spotlight and several light bars. On the inside, there’s a heated steering wheel for operation in subzero climates, a CB radio, and even a dashboard with two iPads.
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast & Furious movies with this amazing LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111, an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars; Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower; After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO Technic sets; With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- LEGO Technic building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards; No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy