Priced from $1499.99 USD and available in Glacier or Obsidian colors, the Surface Duo 2 dual-screen smartphone improves upon its predecessor in just about every way. Boasting a two ultra crisp 5.8″ (1344 x 1892) OLED displays with a 90Hz refresh rate, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform, a dynamic triple-lens camera, stereo audio, NFC for contactless payments and multiple new accessories. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on overview.
Other features include: 8GB of RAM, up to 512GB of internal storage, a larger 4449mAh battery, and support for the new Surface Slim Pen 2. For those interested in the triple rear camera array, it consists of a 12MP main sensor, 12MP 2x telephoto, and a 16MP ultrawide. Whether it be the integration with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams or multimedia scenarios such as TikTok, Instagram and gaming, Duo 2 has both the screen real estate as well as the power to handle just about any task.
- Carry On with Long-Lasting Battery: Nothing kills the vibe faster than a low battery notification; Worry not with Galaxy A42 5G’s long-lasting 5,000mAh battery and 15W Fast Charging
- Fast, Reliable 5G Performance: Galaxy A42 5G mobile phone features plenty of processing power to post photos and videos, play games, and chat with friends with minimal lag
- Expandable Storage: Comes with 128GB of storage built in, giving you plenty of space to keep your favorite photos and videos close at hand; Want more? Store up to 1TB more by adding a MicroSD card
- Versatile Camera Experience: With 4 cameras to choose from and AI-powered features such as Night Mode, Live Focus, and Single Take, your smartphone is like your own personal film studio
- Infinite Display: With a 6.6” Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, your view is massively awesome with crystal-clear clarity and vibrant color
Microsoft has established a long-term commitment to sustainability and adaptability. We remain committed to becoming carbon negative, zero waste and water positive by 2030. To reach this goal as a company, we regularly evaluate every piece of the product and manufacturing processes through the lens of sustainability,” said the company.