Hyundai Mobis unveiled two urban shared mobility concept cars, the M.Vision X and M.Vision POP, while also demonstrating new technologies to further advance urban shared mobility. The M.Vision X is basically a purpose-based 4-seater that provides a customized experience based on a unique interpretation of interior space. Its windows can be transformed into a display with a special theme (Virtual Space Wall), and the 360º transparent windows of the vehicle doubles as a screen for watching sports games or performances. Read more for two videos and additional information.
M.Vision POP is a smaller mobility concept based on electric vehicles, developed under the theme of ‘TECH JOY.’ Unlike the M.Vision X, the POP introduces the concept of smartphone and steering wheel docking. That’s right, the smartphone in the steering wheel becomes the cockpit of the automobile itself and the display becomes a navigation screen that interfaces with the front display of the vehicle. However, the coolest feature is the e-Corner module, in which each of the four wheels of the vehicle can be rotated up to 180º.
- With LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor (51515), kids gain essential STEM skills as they build, code and play with remote-control model robots and intelligent creations that shoot missiles, play ball, drive around and more!
- Kids build Charlie, Tricky, Blast, M.V.P. and Gelo, and take on activities and missions using the Scratch-based LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor App (visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices)
- With almost 1,000 pieces, including an intelligent Hub, 4 Medium Motors, Color Sensor and Distance Sensor with break-out interface, youngsters can also build their own fun robotic toys and share them online on LEGO Life
- An easy-to-install rechargeable battery is included, so no need to go hunting for spare batteries when the fun’s about to start
- Blast stands at over 14” (36cm) tall, while Gelo measures over 9” (24cm) long; The Powered Up components in this set are also compatible with the LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox (17101), Droid Commander (75253) and others
We worked hard to sublimate the changes in life people have had to cope with in the post-Covid 19 era with new mobility technologies. The new mobility platform, as presented by Hyundai Mobis, contains the spirit of technical exploration, which also enables people to share their thoughts and feel the joy of everyday life,” said Vice President Cheon Jae-Seung, Head of the Fundamental and Advanced Lab of Hyundai Mobis.