Richard Browning of Gravity Industries wanted to see Iceland like never before. So, he put on his company’s jet suit and went soaring over the breathtaking landscape. The current model has a maximum flying time of around 10 minutes, powered by six micro-gas turbines capable of achieving full flight. It can reach altitudes of 2000 feet, but in normal use, it would only travel at only 10-13 feet above the ground. Read more for the video and additional information.
Browning’s mission was to build an inspirational technology company by re-imagining the future of human flight and pioneering aeronautical innovation. Similar to the various Iron Man suits, the flight pack incorporates a heads up display that shows the user operating information, like top speed, remaining fuel, and lots more.
- Feel the Pull - Instantly attach your smartphone to DJI OM 4 and enjoy perfect filming on the go. The magnetic phone clamp and ring holder enable you to effortlessly capture whenever inspiration strikes.
- 3-Axis Stabilization - Never post a shaky video again. Even with an external lens added, DJI OM 4’s powerful 3-axis motor keeps your smartphone steady and your video smooth.
- Reimagine What's Possible - Innovative features like DynamicZoom use advanced algorithms, so all you have to do is tap and walk. Try out the mind-boggling “Hitchcock effect,” a creative zoom shot that delivers a Hollywood feel with minimal effort.
- Go Hands-free - Gesture Control makes taking a selfie or a group photo with OM 4 simple. Snapping a pic or starting a video has never been this convenient.
- ActiveTrack 3.0 - Following subjects is a walk in the park. This upgraded version recognizes adults, children, and pets with higher accuracy. You can even fine-tune your image composition with the joystick.