Jabra’s Elite 65t Wireless Earbuds have Alexa built-in, and you can get a pair for $49.99 shipped, today only, originally $119.99. Its lightweight design for long-term comfort with up to 15 hours of battery life – five hours initial and an extra ten from the charging cradle – making them perfect everyday solution. Using Alexa, users can ask to play music, hear the news, check the weather, control smart home devices, and much more. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- True wireless earbuds – Conversations are made incredibly clear with the Jabra Elite 65t true wireless earbuds that are proven to deliver superior call performance. Plus, a long-lasting battery with charging case included keeps you connected all day.
- Multifunctional Bluetooth earbuds – The integrated controls let you answer calls, adjust the volume or pause music with just the touch of a button. Plus, they are IP55 rated with a 2-year warranty when purchased from an authorized seller.
- Take work calls from home – Incredible 4-microphone technology offers best-in-class call performance, with up to 15 hours of battery for maximum productivity— Even when you’re learning or working from home on your smartphone.
- No audio dropouts – With our excellent record of connectivity, you can take calls and listen to music without the worry of audio dropouts. Plus, external ambient sound keeps you aware of surroundings and a background noise filter delivers crisp, clear calls.
- Personalize your sound – Whether you’re using these as Apple earbuds, Samsung earbuds or more, you can listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound on the Jabra Sound+ app. Earbuds are Apple and Android compatible.
Unlike AirPods, Elite 65t have integrated controls that let you answer calls, adjust the volume or pause music with just the touch of a button. Plus, the earbuds are IP55 rated with a 2-year warranty against water and dust. Built-in 4-microphone technology offers best-in-class call performance, perfect for when you’re learning or working from home on your smartphone / tablet / laptop.
Our third-generation earbuds are testament to our industry-leading engineering capabilities, stemming from our GN Group heritage, for both daily on-the-go and sports use. This is a whole new range of superior sound products based on our vast knowledge and customer feedback from earlier true wireless generations. The Jabra Elite 65t has unique microphone positioning that ensures the best voice and music interactions on the market, as well as signature sound, voice capabilities and interaction support,” said René Svendsen-Tune, CEO at Jabra.