Priced from $33,995 USD, the 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV is the company’s first vehicle to offer Super Cruise, which is basically a hands-free highway driving assist system. Power comes from a 65 kWh 350 V lithium-ion battery generating 200 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque driving the front wheels. It comes with a new dual-level charge cord with interchangeable plugs for 120V and 240V charging. The onboard AC charger recharges at up to 7.2kW, while an external level-2 AC charger can power the battery at 11kW. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Step inside, and you’ll find new instrument panels, vehicle controls and seats, complete with a 10.2-inch-diagonal infotainment panel as well as integrated climate controls. The touchscreen boasts real-time displays with more details available on the 8-inch-diagonal reconfigurable color gauge cluster. You also get a new electronic gear shift design that uses pull toggles and push buttons to free up more interior space, while a new one-pedal driving button keeps the regenerative braking system active between drive cycles to increase efficiency.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 11-inch (29cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 9-inch (23cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
The new Bolt EUV is the best of the Bolt EV packaged in an SUV-like vehicle with more technology and features, giving customers more choices and reasons to switch to electric. This is an opportunity for Chevy to capitalize on the success we’ve built with the Bolt EV and bring new customers into the Chevy family,” said Steve Hill, vice president of Chevrolet.