Fans of the show “Pimp My Ride” are probably familiar with West Coast Customs, but did you know modified a Rolls-Royce for Justin Bieber? This particular example was modeled after the futuristic 103EX concept, and honestly, it might actually fool some people. Unlike the 103EX concept, the covers on this one-off creation aren’t able to move with the wheels, so they needed to create ultra wide body panels that flared outwards to accommodate the steering. Read more for a video and additional information.
Other modifications include replacing the side mirrors with cameras, hidden door handles, and a fully custom front-end. How does it compare to the real 103EX concept? First off, Bieber’s vehicle doesn’t have a single-piece, side-hinged panoramic roof that enables passengers to fully stand up before exiting through the single rear-hinged door. Plus, it doesn’t have the Eleanor virtual assistant that uses her artificial intelligence to continuously learn more about your interests and needs.
- Indulge your passion for the Caped Crusader with the LEGO DC BATMAN 1989 Batwing; If you’re an adult Batman fan or a model-building enthusiast, this buildable display model of the Batwing is for you
- The iconic style of the Batwing from the 1989 BATMAN movie is enhanced by a sturdy stand, nameplate and 3 minifigures: BATMAN, THE JOKER and a Boombox goon
- This challenging and rewarding building project provides an engrossing and stress-relieving break from the real world – and will look great when displayed on the wall or on its stand in your home or workplace
- Any superhero or LEGO fan will love this 2,363-piece construction kit; Whether you buy it for yourself, as a birthday gift or a holiday present, the LEGO Batwing model is sure to deliver hours of enjoyment
- Measuring over 4” (11cm) high, 20” (52cm) long and 22” (58cm) wide, the LEGO DC BATMAN 1989 Batwing looks stunning on its stand and when attached to the wall