Photo credit: Jesse Dacri/West Coast Customs
Car spotters around the Los Angeles area have provided a first look at Justin Bieber’s custom Rolls-Royce Wraith by West Coast Customs, but the shop has just released a new video of the singer picking up the vehicle. Since the Rolls-Royce 103EX is just a concept, West Coast Customers had to custom fabricate just about every body piece that you see on this Rolls-Royce Wraith, with the most problematic area being the wheel covers that hide the tires. Read more for the reaction video and additional information.
Other modifications include a restyled front end, complete with new wider fenders. To make this possible, the West Coast Customs team had to first scan the Wraith’s exterior and then use 3D modeling software to fabricate custom molds for the body kit. Since not all body pieces fit perfectly the first time around, the team had to modify them as needed until they looked seamless. Step inside, and you’ll find two-tone leather upholstery and a JL Audio system in the trunk area.
- This is the ultimate ECTO-1 building kit for fans of LEGO bricks and Ghostbusters looking to build their next model car or simply relax with an immersive hands-on hobby project
- This is no Ghostbusters toy; It’s a car kit for adults with working steering, trapdoor with ghost trap, an extending gunner seat, plus a moving ghost sniffer and other paranormal detection equipment
- With pieces like a curved windshield, modular steering wheel and brick with Ghostbusters deco, this authentically detailed set will look great in your home or office
- Ideal for Ghostbusters fans and LEGO lovers alike, this ECTO-1 model car gives hours of enjoyment and a building experience that will appeal to adults
- Measuring over 8” (22.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 6” (16.5cm) wide, ECTO-1 is packed with authentic details that you'll be proud to display