Kasa’s Dimmable Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulbs are literally plug-and-play, and you can get a 2-pack for $17.99 after clipping the on-page 10% off coupon, today only, originally $24.99. In addition to Wi-Fi connectivity, you can also use simple voice commands to set the mood, turn lights on or off without having to get up, and even change colors in whatever room you want. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Multicolor & Auto White: Dimmable 16 million colors and warm to cool whites(2500K-6500K). Set your bulb to automatically adjust its color temperature to match natural light patterns from dawn to dusk. Explore endless lighting possibilities to create your favorite light effects for everything from a dinner party to a late-night study session. Great for holiday decorations.
- Voice Control: Get hands-free control of your lights with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
- Remote Control: Control your smart light bulb from anywhere with your smartphone using the free Kasa smart app (iOS, Android). Dim, turn on or off or change the colors of your light bulb remotely at your fingertips.
- Energy Monitoring & Scheduling: Monitor real-time energy usage. Drive down energy consumption without losing quality (60 W equivalent). Use timer or schedules to set your lights to automatically turn on and off whenever you want, such as waking up with a soft glow in the morning with sunrise offset.
- Trusted & Reliable: Kasa is trusted by over 6 Million users. UL certified for safety use. Require 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network connection.
These bulbs not only look cool, but also allow you to monitor their real-time energy usage. This means that you’ll be able to cut down on energy consumption without losing quality (60W equivalent). Whether it be a timer or schedules, you’ll be able to set your lights to automatically turn on / off whenever you want, such as waking up with a soft orange glow in the morning.