The Kasa Smart 3-Way WiFi Light Switch doesn’t require an electrician to install, as its guided step-by-step, no-hub installation is a breeze, and you can get one for $16.61, today only, originally $24.99. After installation, you’ll be able to schedule your lights to turn on / off around your daily routine or group your smart 3-way light switch with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with a single tap on your smartphone or tablet. Product page. Read more for a hands-on installation and overview video.
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch, wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. For non-dimmable lights, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection required
- 3-way or single pole: Using it as 3-way or single pole switch to control the light from 1 or 2 locations to replace your traditional 3-way switch. Best for top and bottom of a staircase or from house to garage etc.
- Control from anywhere & voice control: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation. Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Enable ’away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use.
When in “Away Mode”, users can set their switch to turn connected lighting on and off randomly to give the appearance you’re home even when gone. If you have a compatible device, the HS210 also offers the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.