The Kasa Smart WiFi LED Light Bulb lets you choose from 16-million colors, and you can get one for $11.19 after clipping the on-page 20% off coupon, today only, originally $21.99. There’s no hub required, as the bulb connects to your home’s secure Wi-Fi network and for controlling it, simply use your smartphone. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Multicolor with a wide range of colors and dimming capabilities, Kasa smart’s multicolor light bulb offers endless lighting possibilities; You can choose a light for everything from a dinner party to a late night study session
- No hub required, the Kasa smart Wi-Fi light bulb, dximmable connects to your home’s secure Wi-Fi network; No need for a hub or extra equipment; All you need is your smartphone, the Kasa smart app and a Wi-Fi connection to start controlling your bulb from anywhere
- Control from anywhere: Control your smart light bulb from anywhere with your smartphone using the free Kasa smart app (iOS, Android); Dim, turn on or off or change the colors of your light bulb remotely at your fingertips
- Voice control: Use simple voice commands to control your Kasa smart Multicolor light bulb with any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana; Have your voice assistant change the color to help you wake up in the morning or adjust the brightness to help your kids settle down in the evening
- Note: Requires a secured 2.4 GigaHertz Wi Fi network connection
You’ll be able to control your smart light bulb from just about anywhere in the world with your smartphone using the free Kasa smart app (iOS, Android). This means dimming, turning on or off or even changing the colors of your light bulb can be done remotely at your fingertips. If you have an Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana device, use simple voice commands to control your Kasa bulb.