Konami, best known for their Contra, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, and Castlevania series, is now making gaming PCs. They start around $1700 USD, ship in September, and come in custom cases. The base C300 model comes equipped with an Intel i5-9400F processor, an Nvidia GTX 1650 graphics card, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage. Read more for a video and additional information.
The high-end C700 ($3,000) boasts a water-cooled Intel i7-9700 CPU, an Nvidia RTX 2070 Super graphics card, 16GB of RAM, a 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD, and an additional 1TB of hard drive space. Step it up one more notch aesthetically, and you get the C700 Plus ($3,227), which has the same internals as the C700, but adds a transparent side panel and RGB lighting. Other computer accessories they will offer include the K100F full / K100L reduced size keyboards and Arespeak H100 headphones.
- System: Intel Core i7-9700F 8-Core 3.0 GHz (4.70 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3 .0 | 2 x USB 2 .0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802. 11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support | Assembled in the U.S.A