At $270,192 USD, the KTM X-Bow GTX is a track-only supercar that weighs just 2,310-pounds, thanks to a carbon fiber body. It’s powered by an Audi-sourced 2.5L twin-turbocharged five-cylinder engine producing 523 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, mated to a Holinger MF sequential 6-speed transmission with an electrically operated gear shifter. What really stands out is its ‘Jetfighter Canopy,’ which is essentially a one-piece ‘Plexiglass’ canopy with separately opening glass doors on both sides. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Step inside, and you’re greeted with a Recaro competition seat, developed according to “Advanced Seat” criteria. Side mirrors are gone and have been replaced with two rearview cameras, while a large fixed wing in the rear provides massive downforce. Since it’s not street-legal, this vehicle is aimed at track day pilots as well as semi-professional and professional racing drivers.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- This is a be great gift choice and a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display; Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model, Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!
In conjunction with the 120 liter FT3 safety tank, the KTM X-BOW GTX drives further respectively longer than the competition on every track day, but also on every long-distance race, and the low weight naturally also reduces wear and tear and thus the running costs significantly,” said the company.