The SanDisk 512GB Extreme microSDXC is being offered at Black Friday prices during Prime Day (30-day free trial here) for $79.99 shipped, originally $199.99. Whether it be a GoPro, digital camera, laptops, tablets, smartphones, or even game consoles, this memory card offers up to 160MB/s read speeds and up to 90MB/s write speeds to save time transferring all your data. Product page. If this doesn’t suit your needs, make sure to check out all the memory and storage deals here. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos(2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast Shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready(2) with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(5)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app Performance(8). Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof(4)
It’s rated A2 for faster loading and in app performance. For those who don’t have much experience with these cards, this one is compatible with devices that list microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I as compatible memory. It’s built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature proof, waterproof, shock proof and x-ray proof.