Looking for a street legal Lamborghini GT3 race car? If so, then look no further than the Huracán STO (Super Trofeo Omologata), which was inspired by the company’s Squadra Corse’s one-make race series with the Huracán Super Trofeo EVO as well as the three-time 24 Hours of Daytona-winning Huracán GT3 EVO. Powered by a 5.2-liter V10 generating 630 horsepower and 417 pound-feet of torque, mated to a 7-speed LDF dual-clutch transmission, that enables it to hit 0-62 mph in a mere 3-seconds. Read more for two videos, including a detailed walkthrough, additional pictures and information.
Unlike the standard Huracán, the STO has a front bonnet, fenders and front bumper that are comprised of one single component. Lamborghini calls this the ‘cofango,” or where its engineers combined the ‘cofano’ (hood) and ‘parafango’ (fender), including the front bumper, inspired by the Miura and Sesto Elemento. Inside, there’s extensive use of carbon fiber features throughout the cockpit, complete with Alcantara accents. A new Human Machine Interface (HMI) graphics feature on the Huracán’s touch screen, which lets you control the car’s functions, like the drive mode indicator, LDVI system, tire pressures and brake temperatures. Available next spring, priced from $327,838 USD.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up technic lamborghini sian fkp 37.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!
The Huracán STO is the purest incarnation of Lamborghini Squadra Corse heritage, directly transferring technologies from the Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and drawing on the Huracán GT3 EVO’s unique accomplishment of winning three consecutive times in the Daytona 24 hours,” said Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and CEO, Stefano Domenicali. Maurizio Reggiani, Chief Technical Officer.