Using lasers to clean surfaces is oddly satisfying and quite efficient. Officially called laser ablation, this process of removing material from a solid surface by irradiating it with a laser beam. How does it work? When using low laser flux, the material is heated by the absorbed laser energy and evaporates or sublimates, while at higher flux, it’s converted to a plasma. In typical applications, you remove material using a pulsed laser or a continuous wave laser beam if the laser intensity is high enough. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The main advantage to using lasers over traditional cleaners is that no solvents are used, therefore making the process far more environmentally friendly. Plus, operators are not exposed to harmful chemicals, while also being relatively easy to automate. Put simply, the costs are much lower over conventional methods, although the capital investment in the beginning higher. In case you’re wondering, the laser pulses can vary widely (milliseconds to femtoseconds) and fluxes, all of which can be precisely controlled.
- Equipped with Qi wireless charging technology, the portable solar power bank is well compatible with all Qi-enabled devices. Built-in two micro usb and a type-c three outputs, it allows you to charge 4 devices at the same time! NOTE: Only Qi-enabled devices are compatible with the wireless charging function.
- 32800mAh large-capacity power bank with solar panel can charge multiple devices simultaneously. It's perfect for carrying around, allowing you to keep mobile devices fully charged anytime and anywhere. The built-in strong LED flashlight is powerful that provides long run times. Have three working modes(Double-click the power button to switch strong light/ flash/ SOS) to help you send emergency signaling.
- With dual input ports (high speed Type-C and Micro USB), the power bank can charge devices through 2 input ports. It delivers the highest possible charging speed that is almost twice as fast as using the ordinary power bank with single input port. the solar panel can absorb sun light and convert it into electricity.
- With rugged design, it features excellent dustproof, shockproof, and waterproof properties. Made of durable ABS material, has a certified IP 66 rating; Suitable for various harsh environments.Equipped with slings and. carabiners, Ideal for camping, hiking, travel and other emergency situations.
- We are committed to providing products and services which make all customers satisfied! Hence, we sincerely hope that such shopping experience can give you a happy memory.