The eufy Security Smart Lock Touch has a fingerprint scanner that recognizes your print in just 0.3-seconds, and you can get one for $139.99 shipped, today only, originally $199.99. For added security, it only stores your fingerprint data locally instead of on the cloud, while a bank-grade AES128 encryption chip keeps your fingerprint and in-app data private. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additinoal information.
- 【Fingerprint Identification】: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. It’s faster than fumbling for your keys. (Does NOT support Wi-Fi connectivity or remotely control.)
- 【4 Ways to Unlock】: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
- 【Automatic Locking】: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
- 【All-Weather Protection】: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
- 【Protecting Your Privacy】：Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
Out of power? You’ll be able to unlock your Smart Lock using a portable charger when it’s drained. The stainless steel plating ensures Smart Lock can endure 1122 kg (2473 lb) of weight, more than enough to withstand the wear and tear of daily use. Plus, it has been proven to work after 250,000 rounds of testing. IP65 weatherproof rating ensures that you’ll be able to use it in any climate, without worrying about it malfunctioning.