Lazzarini Design Studio has revealed some insane superyacht designs over the years, but now, they decided to create a transportation pod unlike any other. Called the “Stratosfera,” this carbon fiber sphere has a fully modular design that allows you to add wheels, a quadcopter attachment for flight, and foils that transport you on water. The latter, called Aquatica mode, basically consists of an extendable foil mounted in the lower part of the sphere that contain the battery packs that drive two 150 hp electric jet engines. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Passengers enter through a front sliding glass lid or through an opening up on the roof. When in Volatile mode, a quadcopter system of sorts is installed up top and can be piloted with a joystick-like control in the cabin. Want to go even higher? The pod can even be attached to a solar-powered balloon that can potentially take you to the edge of space, although the return journey might not be for the faint of heart. No details were provided on the ATV mode, but it appears to be just a set of wheels and suspension that slide onto the bottom half.
- 【1-INCH IMAGE SENSOR】Equipped with a 1-inch image sensor and large 2.4μm pixels, DJI Air 2S is capable of 5.4K/30fps and 4K/60fps video.
- 【MASTERSHOTS】The next evolution of QuickShots, MasterShots is an advanced intelligent feature that gives users the best shots in any location with just a tap.
- 【THE CENTER OF ATTENTION】FocusTrack features Spotlight 2.0, ActiveTrack 4.0, and Point of Interest 3.0, making it a breeze for DJI Air 2S to follow or circle your subject.
- 【ONE BILLION COLORS】The 10-bit Dlog-M color profile can record up to one billion colors while retaining all the little details that make footage pop.
- 【7.5 MILES MAX VIDEO TRANSMISSION】DJI Air 2S features DJI's most advanced O3 (OcuSync 3.0) image transmission technology, giving you an ultra-smooth, clear, and reliable image feed every time you fly.