Just days after the launch of LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R set, LEGO Italia teamed up with Ducati to create a life-sized 1:1 scale replica using Technic elements. After 400-hours of work and 15,000 parts, brick artist Riccardo Zangelmi completed the superbike and it can be currently viewed in person at the Modena circuit. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
For those who pick up the LEGO Technic Ducati Panigale V4 set, it measures 32 cm long, 16 cm high and 8 cm wide. It’s the first motorcycle model in LEGO Technic history to include a gearbox that simulates different speeds and driving techniques. Other features include functional steering, suspension, front / rear disc brakes, an exhaust pipe, windshield and a dashboard.
- Build a Harley-Davidson Fat Boy display model that captures the lines and engineering of the original with its teardrop fuel tank, an inbuilt speedometer, and dual exhaust pipes!
- Authentically designed with a Milwaukee-Eight engine with moving pistons, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, and a sturdy display stand, this is an iconic display for home or office
- Harley Davidson fans will appreciate the model's incredible level of detailing all the way down to the solid disc Lakester wheels and red-and-black paint color scheme
- The LEGO Creator Expert Harley Davidson Fat Boy is perfect for Harley Davidson and motorcycle fans ages 16+
- The LEGO Creator Expert Harley Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long
I am very happy because I never imagined I’d have the chance to unveil a bike like this. Almost everyone at some point in their lives has played with LEGO bricks at least once, but seeing up close a replica of the Panigale V4 is something incredible and at a very high level. I would like to congratulate the LEGO artist Riccardo Zangelmi for building such a true to life and detailed version of the motorcycle. I’m sure children and adults alike will be captivated by this incredible model”, said Ducati Team MotoGP rider Andrea Dovizioso.