A brick master who goes by “The Brick Wall” managed to engineer a LEGO factory that is designed to use cucumbers to build miniature log cabins. To build the mega factory itself, over 23,000 LEGO pieces were used, 21 motors, and 7 BuWizz controllers, which uses Bluetooth LE technology to add smartphone control. Read more for the video and additional information.
Each of the custom factory modules are synced to a specific task, whether that be slicing the cucumber into logs or drilling holes for drift pins before they’re assembled. When all was said and done, there was a total of 18 cucumbers used. The mega factory measures in at 160 x 110 x 55 cm (64 x 44 x 22 in).
- Trigger nostalgic memories as you build this wonderfully detailed LEGO brick Nintendo Entertainment System (71374) and interactive, 1980s-style television displaying the classic Super Mario Bros. game
- The TV has a handle-operated scrolling screen and if you scan the action brick by placing LEGO Mario (figure not included) in the slot on top, he will react to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups
- Authentic details of the NES console are recreated in LEGO style, including a controller and an opening slot for the buildable Game Pak with a realistic locking function to delight Super Mario Bros. fans
- Whether you were an NES gamer back in the day, a fan of retro stuff, or are just looking for an immersive, fun, creative DIY project to leave you feeling revitalized, this 2,646-piece model building kit is ideal for you
- The buildable TV measures over 8” (22.5cm) high, 9” (23.5cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep, and alongside the NES model makes a cool display item for your home or office. It also makes the best LEGO gift for gamer friends
An insane idea becomes reality. It took 83 days of planning, dreaming, building and filming. At the end, I was waiting for a perfect snow day and just one day exactly,” said its creator.