At 2.2-pounds, the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold is perfect for touch heavy content with its 13.3-inch of OLED display. When in landscape mode using the integrated kickstand in the leather folio case, users can review presentations or use the Bluetooth Mini Fold Keyboard. Simply close the case to store and wirelessly charge the keyboard inside the system, secured with magnets. In portrait mode, users can take notes or draw out concepts using the Active Pen or scroll through and sign a legal document. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on preview, and additional information.
Plus, you can also use it in a more familiar laptop orientation, where one can leverage the two independent displays to optimize efficiency during certain multitasking activities. This includes making a video call on the upper screen while reviewing and editing a presentation on the lower screen. Available now directly from Lenovo, priced at $2,499 with Windows 10.
- Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 3 3250U processor with Radeon Vega 3 graphics, the AMD multi-core processing power offers incredible bandwidth for getting more done faster, in several applications at once
- The 15. 6" HD (1366 x 768) screen with narrow side bezels and Dopoundsy Audio deliver great visuals and crystal-clear sound for your entertainment
- 128 GB SSD M.2 NVMe storage and 4 GB DDR4 memory; Windows 10 installed
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter on your webcam for peace of mind when you need it
- Stay connected: 2x2 Wi-Fi 5 (802. 11 ac/ac(LC)) and Bluetooth 4.1; webcam with microphone; 3 USB ports, HDMI and SD card reader
We are excited to bring to market not just one, but two incredible devices that are going to reshape users’ experience while working from home, the office and anywhere in between. Providing users with the pioneering audio/video screen experience, always on 5G connectivity, ultra-light and ultra-mobile products for a new hybrid working world, is something we are proud of,” said Christian Teismann, President Commercial PC and Smart Devices Business.