The Lenovo ThinkStation P360 Ultra computer may be smaller than an Xbox Series X, but it’s far more powerful. To achieve this form factor, Lenovo partnered with both Intel and NVIDIA to design the P360 Ultra chassis from scratch. It can be configured with up to an Intel Core i9-12900K CPU and a 24GB NVIDIA RTX A5000 mobile graphics card.
Other features include up to 128GB of DDR5 memory, two PCIe Gen 4 slots for up to 8TB of M.2 storage, support for up to eight displays, dual onboard ethernet and Thunderbolt™ 4 ports for maximum flexibility as well as I/O expansion. Available later this month, priced from $1299 USD. If you just need a portable monitor for the Nintendo Switch, there’s the Lenovo Yoga Pad Pro.
- 【Memory & Storage】Memory is 8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive which allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 【Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Dual-Core 3.0GHz Processor (6MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 4.10GHz) Intel UHD Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6" HD Touchscreen (1366 x 768) Display
- 【Ports】2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader, Wireless-AC Wi-Fi 5 + Bluetooth Combo
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home
We are revolutionizing the market with a new desktop workstation that is purpose built to deliver impressive performance in a space-saving form factor that our customers need. The ThinkStation P360 Ultra is one of the most versatile workstations available given its ability to effortlessly tackle today’s most demanding workflows across industries,” said Rob Herman, Vice President, Workstation and Client AI Business Unit, Lenovo.