Ever wish your tablet could double as a portable display? If so, then look no further than the all-new Lenovo Yoga Pad Pro. This 13-inch tablet features a 2K (2,160×1,350 pixels) display with a 16:10 aspect ratio, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C port, micro HDMI port, Bluetooth v5.2, a front-facing 8MP camera, JBL speakers, and a 10,200mAh battery good for up to 8.5 hours of continuous video playback. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
What really sets this apart from the competition is that ability to use it as an external monitor for computers, laptops, and even the Nintendo Switch. In other words, any device that has an HDMI output can use this as a second display. Two caveats: it’s priced at $515 and only available in China…for now.
- Premium look & feel with metal back cover and slim, narrow bezels. Enjoy your favorite videos on the 10.3" FHD display with TDDI technology
- Fast and powerful Octa-Core processor with up to 2.3 GHz main frequency for quick performance
- Never miss a moment with 8 MP rear + 5 MP front cameras, dual microphones, and 2 side speakers tuned with Dopoundsy Atmos
- Kid's mode includes dedicated content for kids, with parent control and specialized eye protection. Bumpy environment and posture alerts also available
- Stay connected with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Dual Band, and Bluetooth 5.0