Jordan born, UAE-based professional racer Ahmad Daham has just revealed his completed Lexus RC F Carbon Kevlar Drift Car, and it’s a doozy. The original engine has been swapped out for a 3.0L Toyota Supra 2JZ, complete with an upgraded turbocharger, valvetrain, triple-pump fuel system, and nitrous kit, mated to a four-speed sequential gearbox with a twin-plate competition clutch.. This drifting beast produces a monstrous 1,200 HP and 1,080 lb-ft of torque. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
This vehicle is a full FIA Drift-spec machine that weighs in at just 2,775 lb (1,250kg), built in association with the UAE’s Al-Futtaim Lexus. Ever piece of the aero body kit, roof, and doors have been handcrafted from carbon kevlar.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems
I am honored to be partnering with a brand like Lexus. I am really thankful for the support the team have given me as I built the new RC F Carbon Kevlar for the upcoming season. This car is so much fun to drive and I cannot wait to push it to its limit. Building a car like this took so much effort not only from me, but from the team and partners to help me achieve my goals with this machine,” said Daham.