For those with a home large enough and have $1.7-million to spend, LG’s DVLED Extreme Home Cinema is unlike any other residential display technology you’ve seen yet. It utilizes 2 million – 33 million individual diodes (depending on resolution) to deliver superb performance with exceptional brightness, complete with years of residential lifespan, breathtaking viewing angles and a very high color gamut, even in window-filled rooms and high ambient light. Read more for more pictures and information.
How is this possible? The top-of-the-line 325″ display features Direct-View LED (DVLED) technology that is visibly and fundamentally different from standard “LED TVs,” which are actually LCD TVs with LED backlighting to boost brightness. LG’s Direct View LED technology creates images directly from the LED diodes to provide high contrast ratio and brightness, thus resulting in some of the most vivid images available in a video display today. You know this isn’t a normal TV when the company includes integrator training and customer support assistance as well as on-site help from an LG field engineer during installation.
- REAL 4K DISPLAY: The rich 4K displays of LG UHD TVs deliver quality you can see in every scene. Enjoy bright colors, high contrast, and impeccable detail.
- QUAD CORE PROCESSOR 4K: Our Quad Core Processor 4K gives you a smooth, crisp viewing experience with enhanced contrast, color and blacks.
- WEBOS + LG THINQ AI W/ MAGIC REMOTE: Control your smart home theater with ease. ThinQ AI and the Magic Remote enable simple navigation and intuitive voice commands, while the webOS platform supports a huge library of content with many of the most popular streaming apps.
- TRUMOTION 120 (Native 60Hz): TruMotion 120 technology reduces blur to sharpen details with up to 120 frames per second, giving fast-moving action sequences and lightning-quick sports a smooth, clean look.
- WORKS WITH HEY GOOGLE / ALEXA: Customize and control your smart home with ease. LG UHD TVs work with "Hey Google," Amazon Alexa, Apple Play2, and Apple Homekit – making it a cinch to cast your favorite content, find the latest weather forecast, and much more.
Technologies and disciplines are converging to facilitate a host of digital innovations – AI, 5G connectivity, IoT, cloud, sensors, navigation, batteries – and they are transforming mobility which is a huge part of our lives. And we’re seeing that sort of change in so many other areas too: transport, logistics, agriculture, healthcare, and even food,” said Gary Shapiro, president, and CEO of the Consumer Technology Association.