LG’s 32″ QHD Gaming Monitor not only has a 144Hz refresh rate, but AMD Radeon FreeSync technology as well, all for $296.99 shipped, today only. The ultra crisp 2560 x 1440 resolution and impressive 31.5” screen size combine for a thrilling, immersive gaming experience. For those who don’t know what FreeSync is, the technology reduces the tearing and stuttering that occur between a graphic card’s frame rate and a monitor’s refresh rate enabling smoother motion and less stuttering in demanding games. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- QHD resolution; Watch games come to life with vibrant QHD clarity and detail; The precise 2560 X 1440 resolution and impressive 31.5 inches screen size combine for a thrilling, immersive gaming experience
- Radeon freesync technology: Reduces the tearing and stuttering that occur between a graphic card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate enabling smoother motion and less stuttering in games
- 144 Hertz refresh rate: Games played on this monitor are noticeably smoother and clearer when compared to game play on monitors with refresh rates of 60Hertz or 75 Hertz
- Advanced gaming Features: Dynamic action sync assures smooth, action while black stabilizer reveals enhanced detail in dark scenes; The crosshair feature enhances accuracy in FPS games
- Virtually Borderless: The ultra-thin bezel on three sides of this streamlined display offers a virtually borderless visual experience; A sleek addition to any desktop
Ultra-thin bezel on three sides of this streamlined display offers a virtually borderless visual experience, while precise presets for FPS, RTS and other genres are just a few clicks away. You can also easily adjust for personal preferences, including crosshair shapes, brightness, aspect ratio and much more. A specialized Game Mode instantly optimizes monitor settings, while the Black Stabilizer reveals superior detail in dark scenes and Dynamic Action Sync assures smooth, clear action.