LG’s 32GK650F 32″ QHD Gaming Monitor not only has a 144Hz refresh rate, but AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology as well, all for $296.99 shipped, today only, originally $399.99. Its 2560 x 1440 native resolution and 31.5-inch screen size combine for an excellent, immersive gaming experience. Radeon FreeSync technology reduces the tearing and stuttering that occur between a graphic card’s frame rate as well as a monitor’s refresh rate, allowing for smoother motion and less stuttering in demanding games. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- QHD resolution; Watch games come to life with vibrant QHD clarity and detail; The precise 2560 X 1440 resolution and impressive 31.5 inches screen size combine for a thrilling, immersive gaming experience
- Radeon freesync technology: Reduces the tearing and stuttering that occur between a graphic card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate enabling smoother motion and less stuttering in games
- 144 Hertz refresh rate: Games played on this monitor are noticeably smoother and clearer when compared to game play on monitors with refresh rates of 60 Hertz or 75 Hertz
- Advanced gaming Features: Dynamic action sync assures smooth, action while black stabilizer reveals enhanced detail in dark scenes; The crosshair feature enhances accuracy in FPS games. Brightness 350(Typ) cd/m²
- Virtually Borderless: The ultra-thin bezel on 3 sides of this streamlined display offers a virtually borderless visual experience; A sleek addition to any desktop
Aesthetically, ultra-thin bezel on three sides of this sleek display offers a near-borderless visual experience, while Game Mode instantly optimizes monitor settings, including a Black Stabilizer that reveals superior detail in dark scenes as well as Dynamic Action Sync, whch assures smooth, clear action in games.