Does Hayssam Keilany’s iCEnhancer sound familiar? That’s because the last canceled major update was back in 2014. Currently, the developer is working on a new mod project for Grand Theft Auto 4, iCEnhancer 4 & RevIVe, which aims to not only improve the performance of the game, but graphics quality as well. Some of the upgrades include volumetric fog, lifelike water effects, more realistic trees, multi-layered clouds, high-quality reflections, improved night shadows and more. Read more for the trailer and additional information.
Even though the game has been out for 12-years now, there are still some realistic aspects found throughout. This is because during the development process, 60–70 employees from Rockstar North traveled to New York for research. Police officers who previously worked the beat drove the team around Washington Heights, while full-time research team based in New York handled further requests for information, including the ethnic minority of a neighborhood and traffic pattern videos.
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9+ Hours of Battery Life *Will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming; Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Model number: HAC-001(-01)