The LG MAGNIT has been officially unveiled, and this massive 163-inch MicroLED panel features self-emissive micrometer-scale pixels applied directly to the substrate board, thus delivering sharper images with improved contrast and a wider viewing angle. Plus, LG’s new Black Coating technology is applied to the front of the display and vastly improves contrast as well as color accuracy, all the while helping to protect the tiny LED pixels from moisture, dust and external impact. Read more for a video on LG’s mini and micro LED technologies.
Each panel features 4K resolution and runs LG’s webOS smart platform for intuitive navigation and control of the many useful functions. Picture quality is boosted by an AI-powered α (Alpha) image processor that intelligently analyzes content and automatically optimizes visual output in real-time. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- REAL 4K DISPLAY: Enjoy 4K resolution for your 4K movies and shows. It's clarity in every moment, with pristine color, light and detail.
- Inputs & Outputs: 3 HDMI ports, 1 Ethernet port, 2 USB Ports (v 2.0), 1 Digital Audio Output (Optical), 1 Composite Input (AV).
- Dimensions with stand (WxHxD): 49" x 30.8" x 9.3"; With stand weight: 31.7 pounds; Without stand dimensions (WxHxD): 49" x 28.6" x 3.4"; Without stand weight: 31.5 pounds.
- QUAD CORE PROCESSOR 4K: Instant and intelligent. Our Quad Core Processor paints images, action, and color in the best possible light from source to screen.
- Enter your code on the backlit touchscreen keypad to unlock and just tap the keypad to lock the door behind you.
It’s always exciting to present true innovation in LED signage and we are particularly thrilled to introduce our LG MAGNIT lineup at this time. With its combination of superior picture quality, expandability and convenient setup, LG MAGNIT is a great Micro LED signage solution for a wide variety of commercial and public spaces, including convention centers, corporate and hotel lobbies, luxury boutiques, broadcast studios, control rooms, exhibition halls and museums,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company.