LG Electronics unveiled the V60 ThinQ 5G today, the latest evolution of the iconic V series smartphone. In addition to 5G connectivity, upgraded audio / video, the main draw are its dual 6.8-inch 20.5:9 FHD+ P-OLED FullVision (2,460 x 1,080 / 395ppi) displays, perfect for streaming high quality games, movies as well as making video calls. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Next-level videography is provided by two rear cameras and a time of flight (ToF) sensor array, including a 64MP main camera lens for sharper, brighter images regardless of lighting conditions as well as a 13MP wide angle lens for more agile and all-encompassing shots. Plus, the LG V60 ThinQ 5G supports 8K video recording for capturing videos in stunning 8K quality and jaw-dropping detail. Other features include a Snapdragon 865 SoC, 8GB RAM, 256GB of internal storage, microSD expansion, and a 5,000mAh battery.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.1" QHD+ OLED FullVision display (3120 x 1440 ), 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory, and Android 9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor (2.84+ GHz x 1 + 2.42+ GHz x 3 + 1.79+ GHz x 4)
- 16.0MP + 12.0MP dual rear-camera setup with OIS+ and Dual PDAF, 8.0MP front-facing camera with Story Shot & Makeup Pro
Our strategy is to introduce differentiated 5G devices to meet the rise in consumer demands as the global 5G market matures. The LG V60 ThinQ 5G with the Dual Screen is the ideal device for consumers who love to create, consume and share content in the 5G era,” said Morris Lee, president of LG’s Mobile Communication Company.