Think of the LC500 as the Porsche 911 of Lexus models, powered by a 2UR-GSE 5.0-litre V8 engine generating 471 hp at 7,100 rpm and 398 lbf⋅ft of torque at 4,800 rpm, mated to a 10-speed Direct Shift automatic transmission. What could make it better or worse? Some modifications from Liberty Walk of course. This particular example was fitted with an LB-Works widebody kit, complete with flared wheel arches, side skirt extensions, a large front splitter, and a carbon fiber rear splitter. Read more for additional pictures.
The vehicle you see above has also been equipped with an AirREX suspension to ensure that nothing scrapes when going over speed bumps or entering parking lots. How much does all this cost? Well, the company lists the LB-WORKS x ARTISAN SPIRITS LEXUS LC500 Complete body kit ver.2 for $13,380 USD in FRP (fiber-reinforced plastic) or $16,740 (carbon fiber-reinfored plastic) and the suspension is another $5,800 USD.
- Fans can build their own charming, brick-built toy model of The Child (75318) from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, reproducing authentic details in LEGO style to create a delightful display piece
- This buildable model captures all the cute features of this hugely popular little Star Wars character, including a posable head, movable ears and an adjustable mouth for different expressions
- The set includes a gearshift knob element – the Child’s favorite toy – which can be placed in its hand, plus an information sign and the Child LEGO minifigure to complete a delightful display
- This 1,073-piece, collectible LEGO Star Wars building toy makes the best birthday gift, holiday present or special occasion surprise for kids aged 10+ and all Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans
- Measuring over 7.5” (19cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, this brick-built model of the Child won’t take up too much space, but is sure to make a big visual impact wherever it is displayed