GSD Group partnered with world famous architecture firm Gensler to unveil their video game-inspired Atari Hotels with the first two hotels opening in Las Vegas. These resorts will blend the past, present, and future of video games as well as entertainment for a destination that offers guests a one-of-a-kind hospitality experience. Guests can enjoy the latest video games, immersive entertainment, browse exclusive Atari Hotels merchandise, and coolest of all, play in retro-style gaming arcades. Read more for a video news report, additional pictures and information.
Other features will include a speakeasy, fully-equipped nightclub for adult guests, and themed restaurants. As guests walk in, they’ll see themes of retro-futurism, pop culture, and nostalgia. A multi-use, gaming arena for eSports aims to offer even more innovative entertainment experience.
- Supports 2600 cartridges and original joysticks and paddles
- Upscales to 720p HD with 4:3/16:9 Aspect Ratio Button; On-board: mode select, color change (color/B&W), and save states
- Included memory card slot (and memory card) for homebrew testing and firmware updates
- Two (2) controller ports with one (1) premium controller packed in (10 ft. cable), 3 ft. HD Cable, 6 ft. Micro cable with AC adapter
- If AC adapter is not included, we strongly advise you use a 5 Volt 1 Amp USB wall AC adapter.
Like Atari’s legacy in innovation, Atari Hotels is infusing synthetic reality into every aspect of the hotel, creating an immersive hospitality and gaming experience for our guests. From our virtual interactive world to the physical locations, every element of Atari Hotels will offer a unique and authentic experience for everyone,” said Shelly Murphy, Managing Partner, GSD Group.