H/t: Car Scoops
Most know Radio Flyer as the American toy company that makes the iconic red toy wagon, but one thing you’ll probably never see is a life-sized version, that is unless…you get this custom-built vehicle. It’s touted as a “Kansas Chief Party Wagon” that seats up to 12 passengers, and is apparently street legal, or at least in some states, thanks to turn signals, brake lights, headlights, as well as a horn. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Unfortunately, we don’t know the engine’s technical specifications, but its previous owner did manage to hit a top speed of 90mph. However, the engine is paired to an automatic transmission that transfers power to a Ford 8.8 rear axle with 3.73 gearing. Want to own this one-of-a-kind vehicle? Mecum Auctions will be auctioning it off on Dec. 2-4 at the Kansas City Convention Center.
- More Powerful Upgraded Motor: With a new Version of 300w brushless direct current motor, E22 can reach to 12.4 mph, travel up to 13.7 miles and a max load of 220 lbs. The upgrade brings greater riding dynamic plus stronger 15% hill grade capability.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: Supreme Shock Absorption, no tire Punctures, the upgraded 9-inch Dual Density tires deliver more stability and comfort than the 8-inch solid tires; Dual Braking System and Bell enhanced safety when riding
- Lightweight & Foldable: E22 folds in just one step, and can easily fit in the back of your car. This device is also easy to carry, with a net weight of only 28 lbs (13.5kg), allowing you to single-handedly carry it into subways or elevators
- Innovative & Superior Technology: Smart Battery Management System (Smart-BMS) has undergone 7 years of continuous technological development and produced 300 million batteries. ensuring user safety, and accurate power display.
- Quality Assurance: With the enhanced performance and design, the new E22 is perfect for your last mile journey; One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty information in product details below.