Light Field Lab wants to take holograms to the next level with SolidLight, the highest resolution holographic display platform yet. This platform combines several technologies to project SolidLight Objects that accurately move, refract and reflect in physical space. Its untethered design means that viewers are able to experience digital objects in the physical world that seemingly escape the screen. Read more for a video demonstration and additional information.
You won’t have to build this platform yourself, as it’s a full turnkey solution that delivers true holographic experiences offering real-time interactivity powered by Light Field Lab’s proprietary WaveTracer hardware and software. When paired with multiple self-emissive bezel-less SolidLight Surface Panels, you can create modular holographic video walls capable of scaling to accommodate a wide range entertainment or commercial applications.
- Next-level Hardware - Make every move count with a blazing-fast processor and our highest-resolution display
- All-In-One Gaming - With backward compatibility, you can explore new titles and old favorites in the expansive Quest content library
- Premium custom carrying case for Oculus Quest 2 with durable protection
- Fits the Oculus Quest 2 headset, controllers, charging cable and power adapter
- Premium Display - Catch every detail with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest
It’s only after you reach out to touch a SolidLight Object that you realize it’s not actually there. SolidLight redefines what is perceived as real, reshaping visual communications, audience engagement and customer experiences forever,” said Jon Karafin, CEO of Light Field Lab.