You may have seen this incredible The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Castle LEGO Ideas set a few months ago, but unfortunately, it did not make the cut in this latest voting round. The LEGO Review Board had to comb through 57 finalists, including Metroid as well as Animal Crossing sets, and narrowed things down to just three ideas: Jazz Quartet, The Office and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Read more to see more pictures of the Zelda set.
No details were left out in this LEGO recreation of Hyrule Castle, as it includes the game hidden by the rocky wall near the entrance to the Fairy Fountain, Pieces of Hearts, the ability to collect chickens, break pots, and even cutting road signs. Plus, the kingdom’s coat of arms from the cover of the very first game has been recreated with LEGO parts.
- Trigger nostalgic memories as you build this wonderfully detailed LEGO brick Nintendo Entertainment System (71374) and interactive, 1980s-style television displaying the classic Super Mario Bros. game
- The TV has a handle-operated scrolling screen and if you scan the action brick by placing LEGO Mario (figure not included) in the slot on top, he will react to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups
- Authentic details of the NES console are recreated in LEGO style, including a controller and an opening slot for the buildable Game Pak with a realistic locking function to delight Super Mario Bros. fans
- Whether you were an NES gamer back in the day, a fan of retro stuff, or are just looking for an immersive, fun, creative DIY project to leave you feeling revitalized, this 2,646-piece model building kit is ideal for you
- The buildable TV measures over 8” (22.5cm) high, 9” (23.5cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep, and alongside the NES model makes a cool display item for your home or office. It also makes the best LEGO gift for gamer friends
Collectors want the good looking model on the shelf, that be intereting to examine. That’s why I parted the model into semantic zones. There is a market square, a temple, a garden, and a cemetery on the сastle`s territory. There is something to explore! I tried to build the castle in such a way as to create an expressive silhouette and make the composition of buildings attractive,” said its creator Artem.