The Tesla Model S Plaid base model will set you back $129,990 USD, and Little Car Company’s Aston Martin DB5 Junior “No Time to Die” edition, a cool $120,000. However, this one definitely comes with more cool toys, or at least from a James Bond perspective. It’s limited to just 125 vehicles worldwide and handcrafted at 66% scale of the original, complete with a fully electric powertrain. Not only do you get the iconic Silver Birch paintwork, Smiths instruments, and individually numbered chassis plates, but also special edition 007 badging. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The original vehicle featured in Goldfinger came equipped with twin .303-caliber machine guns popping out of the indicator lights, and this one has miniaturized versions behind the headlights as well, but just without the ammunition. Coolest feature? DB5 Junior can produce a real smokescreen to aid a successful getaway that is ejected through the rear ‘exhaust’, fed from a supply with a 1-hour capacity. Last, but not least, there’s a hidden gadget panel that lets you control it all at the push of a button.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- 1295 pieces – Cool toy from the Goldfinger movie for boys and girls aged 16+ and for 007 car collectors and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 10262 007 toy car advanced building set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building blocks for creative construction
Back in the Sixties, Bond’s DB5 relied on a set of front and rear revolving numberplates to attract less attention from untrustworthy characters. For the latest movie, these have been upgraded to digital LCD number plates, and these have been miniaturized to 66% scale for the DB5 Junior,” said the company.