Whether if you’re a full time streamer or just casual content creator, lighting is important to say the least. Logitech For Creators today unveiled Litra Glow, a premium streaming light with TrueSoft technology that delivers a balanced, full-spectrum LED look with cinematic color accuracy for a natural, radiant glow across all skin tones. It basically consists of a frameless diffuser that envelopes you in a soft, flattering light for a professional look in any setting. Read more for two videos and additional information.
This plug-and-play device is simple to use, and users can modify their look by simply using the five presets for brightness and color temperature, complete with adjustable brightness as well as versatile color temperature options from warm candlelight to cool blue. The controls for these settings can be found on the back of the light or in Logitech G HUB software. The latter enables streamers to reate their own light presets for different streaming spaces and scenes and assign those presets to Logitech peripherals. Available now direct from Logitech, priced at $59.99 USD.
- The Razer Kiyo maintains even and flattering lighting and eliminates harsh shadows with a multi-step ring light with adjustable lighting levels
- With 720 p resolution at 60 fps, the Razer Kiyo maintains visual fidelity during streaming
- The Razer Kiyo supports streaming on popular platforms like open broadcaster software and Xsplit
- Fast and accurate autofocus for seamlessly sharp footage
- The Razer Kiyo is easy to pack and take along when travelling or heading to a gaming convention
Litra Glow with TrueSoft technology is the fastest way to bring a premium lighting experience to any desktop. We designed Litra Glow to solve common challenges faced by streamers and content creators, including light quality, harsh shadows and eye fatigue from long hours of streaming,” said Jasmine Apolinar, Product Manager for Logitech For Creators.