The Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse is highly rated, and you can get one for $54.29 shipped, today only, originally $99.99. This model features improved Darkfield High Precision tracking, which boosts the mice cursor speed, accuracy and increases the resolution to 4,000 DPI. Most importantly, it tracks on nearly any surface – even glass – so you’ll get pinpoint control, while still retaining impressive battery life with a rechargeable battery that lasts for up to 70 days on a full charge. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Cross computer control: Game changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on 3 computers, and copy paste text, images, and files from 1 to the other using Logitech flow
- Dual connectivity: Use with upto 3 Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology. Gesture button- Yes
- Advanced ergonomic design: Perfectly sculpted, hand crafted shape supports your hand and wrist in a comfortable, natural position
- Auto shift scrolling: Speed adaptive scroll wheel auto shifts on the fly from click to click to hyper fast scrolling
- Rechargable battery: Upto 70 days of power on a single charge
The MX Master 2S also sports a speed adaptive scroll wheel that auto-shifts from click-to-click to hyper-fast scroll, making scrolling through long documents or webpages with ease. You also get side-to-side scrolling with a thumb wheel, and other customizable functions with Logitech Options. Use its precision wheel to quickly switch between click-to-click to hyper-fast scrolling.
One computer used to be enough, but we’ve moved into an era where roughly one in 10 people are working across multiple computers at the same time. Using multiple computers can help you avoid distractions and speed up processor-intensive operations, but working across multiple computers can be a hassle. That’s where Logitech Flow comes in. With Flow and a new MX mouse, you can enhance your productivity — for instance, copying and pasting files from one computer to another — helping you become more precise and focused in the multi-computer world,” said Anatoliy Polyanker, global portfolio and brand director at Logitech.